Saturday, April 5, 2014

WAIT! NOT YET!

Thanks for stoping by and gracing me with your presence.  Really.  I appreciate it.  Like a lot.

BUT, my blog is not yet ready for Prime Time.  I'm still trying to figure out this format and template.  My supermegatron amazing friend, Felix (I'll tell you more about him and let you know, in no uncertain terms, why you should hire him to design your website in another post.) just set me up on Blogger this evening.  So, it will take a few days for me to get going for real.

The post that's live, Dissenting from Father's Day is an old post from the previous incarnation of this blog.  Read it.  It's a decent reflection, I think.  Just know that it's not really current, so to speak.  And the pic is not Mepkin Abbey.  Tell me what it is and I might send you something nice.  Or not.  But thanks for stopping by.  For real.  A lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment